Toxic house plants

Posted by: admin

2014-10-14

0 comments

Babies and children tend to grab everything and put them in their mouth. This is unfortunately also the case with plants. A poisonous plant is one that contains a chemical substance which produces a harmful reaction in the body of humans or animals when taken in small or moderate amounts.

A harmful reaction could include allergic reactions, dermatitis or skin irritation, of internal poisoning. Not everyone knows which plants are poisonous, so here is an overview that presents the most common hazardous plants you can have in your home. Check if you have them at home and keep poisonous houseplants out of reach of children and pets.

http://www.blankees.co

http://www.bhg.com/gardening/houseplants/projects/poisonous-houseplants/m/house/plants/poisonous.htm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CAPTCHA Code * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

You may also like these products