Do you know how to use a fire extinguisher?
- place the device in a place where you can safety and easily grab it in case a fire breaks out
- read the instructions and familiarize yourself with the fire extinguisher (each member of the family should know how to use it)
- in an average apartment an ABC fire extinguisher is the most practical because it puts out fires caused by burning solids, liquids and gases
- check the extinguisher periodically and charge it when the manometer needle is no longer in the green zone
- do not place the extinguisher near a heater / stove, and not in a place where it can be frozen
- you need to know the range of extinguisher: normally you should stand 1 meter far away from the fire using a 1-kg fire extinguisher
- the extinguisher works only 10 seconds, so you should point directly in the middle of the fire
- do not operate it continuously, but in short periods, so the fire-fighting will be more effective
- The Safe-T extinguishers are suitable for putting out starting fires at home. In addition an extinguisher fitting to your home design or your taste you will surely place on a central and visible location in your apartment to be exposed for your pleasure.